CONSIDER A GREAT CAREER WITH US! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
MARKET LEADING PAY, BONUSES AND 4-DAY WORK WEEK!
World Toyota Atlanta is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality Certified Toyota/Lexus Technicians to work with our outstanding Toyota dealership representing the Quality of the Toyota Product! Our Service Technicians are passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Come see why World Toyota leads the market in employee satisfaction!
- Four Day Work Week!
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Toyota/Lexus Certified Technician Experience Required
- ASE Certifications Required
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Degree is a Plus!
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.