Used Car Reconditioning Technician -South Pointe Honda
More Information About This Job
SOUTH POINTE HONDA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive , a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified USED CAR RECONDITIONING TECHNICIAN to our team.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates.
If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Benefits and opportunities:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Student Loan Tuition Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- $2,000 Tool Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.