BMW TECHNICIAN – Take your career in a new direction. Through employing high-tech career professionals who understand innovation technology and premium service, BMW is known worldwide for its outstanding automotive technicians.
We welcome self-driven, motivated candidates with:
- Strong mechanical or electrical background.
- Experience in automotive, electrical or aircraft repair. (highly preferred)
- An ability to work on commission and produce results. (Guarantee during training period)
- Technical school or equivalent training. (a plus but not required)
- ASE certification (a plus but not required).
- We accept candidates with experience from all manufactures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits of working at a BMW of Tulsa:
- A True 4 day work week
- We provide an environment where you can be and achieve your best.
- Hard work is rewarded. – Production Bonuses
- We understand it’s a new experience – Guaranteed minimum income during training period.
- Opportunities to receive achievement rewards from BMW. – Profiles in Achievement
- BMW technical training. – You will be put on a path to become your best.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to Group 1 Automotive values: Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*