Product Sales Specialist - $2,000 per month + Bonuses- Elite Acura
More Information About This Job
Product Sales Specialist - $2,000 per month + Bonuses-**
In addition to Best Pay Plan in the Market, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- 5 Day work week!
- Up to 30% commission
- Volume Bonus
- CSI Bonus
- Lowest packs in Market
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
Maintain high CSI score.
Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
Provide sales management information by completion reports.
Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
Follow all company policies and procedures.
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- You Must have 1 year Automotive, Customer Service or Retail sales experience.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
$2,000 Guarantee for 3 months will be available for qualified applicants. * *