RIVERTOWN TOYOTA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are looking for Experienced Automotive Window Tint Technicians that are ready to take their career to the next level with the highest volume Toyota Dealership in the surrounding area!
We have the volume and the pay plan that pays for performance! Are you ready for the next level?!
**Unlimited Earning Potential!!**
**Must be willing to work every other Saturday.**
- A Great Working Environment
- Performance Based Pay Plan
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Responsible for the installation of products on new car inventory and sold customer vehicles.
- Conform to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
- Window Film installer is expected to perform quality work without direct or continual supervision
- Able and willing to work on all work assigned to him/her by Service Management
- Candidate will accomplish all objectives by supporting the values, philosophies and polices of Rivertown Toyota
- Able and willing to work every other Saturday
- Able and willing to work in a high volume environment
- Technician must be able to follow company rules and regulations
- Ability to operate computer, and plotter system for tint/PPF products
- Prior film experience preferred (i.e. paint protection film, window film, vinyl graphics, etc...)
- Willing to train based on meeting all other qualifications
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Submit to and successfully complete a background check
- Meticulous, clean and organized
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple people from customers to internal team members
- Strong follow-up, detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Assure all tools and equipment to be maintained properly on a daily basis
- Responsible for personal safety as well as safety of team members and others
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information and instructions
- Ability to manage film and tool inventory
- Works harmoniously with others
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer