4-DAY WORK WEEK | MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Mike Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Automotive Mechanics and Technicians!! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Up to a $5,000 signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance for qualified and experienced Main Line Automotive Techs* that have worked in an automotive shop setting. See store for details.
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Automotive technical or trade school degree preferred
- Automotive Mechanic experience required for Main Line Techncian
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.