IRA LEXUS DANVERS is looking for top talent. If you are a top performer in the industry with impeccable references, outstanding work ethic, and a real desire to perform at a higher level, then we may be looking for you.
Come work with one of the largest automotive groups in the world, with plenty of advancement opportunities. We have opportunities for the right candidates. Onsite interviews will be scheduled based on qualifications.
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews for the following positions:
- Customer Service
- Product Specialist
- Sales Consultants
- Finance Managers
- Entry Level Technicians
- Experienced Technicians
- Parts Counter Sales
- Collision Body
- Collision Paint
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- A Career Path
- Comprehensive Traing and Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
You will need...
- Behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer