Round Rock Nissan is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET DIRECTOR to our team.
Our Internet Director should be a leader that wants to be part of our winning team. A person that enjoys working with all Round Rock Nissan employees and shares the desire to satisfy each customer in the manner which we communicate online, phone, and in person.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Some things to about the position…
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Create and organize all sales activities for the Internet Sales department.
- Recruit, hire and develop an Internet Retail Sales force.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers.
- Ensure that internet salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Enthusiastically assist internet sales people in customer interactions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise internet sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Assist internet sales associates in closing sales as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management.
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer and including Microsoft Office: E-mail and Word.
- ADP Dealer Service experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer