Ira Toyota of Manchester is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are growing and looking for a Service BDC Agent to work with a Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product!
- Do you enjoy working on the phones and setting appointments?
- Have you been successful in Telemarketing, Collections or Customer Service but are looking for a company who values you as a professional?
This position makes outgoing phone calls to customers based on service needs such as open recalls and past due for scheduled maintenance . You will be setting service appointments for Audi customers for our Services advisors at the dealership. We are well known for our rapid growth and focus on our employees. We believe in providing great service to our customers, improving the lives of our Customers and Employees through great leadership, a culture of service and a love of learning.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.