Ira Lexus of Danvers is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive luxury retail. We are looking to add qualified Service Drive Coordinator to our team..
- A Professional and Exciting Work Environment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Job training and advancement opportunities
Some of the Job Activities…
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
- General cleanup of vehicles after service work is completed.
- Maintain lot order.
- Cleans service and other areas as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.