COLLISION CENTER PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDED!
STERLING MCCALL FORD-GMC-CADILLAC-HYUNDAI COLLISION CENTER is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, service and collision.
We are growing and looking for a Quality Production Supervisor to work with our Quality Collision Center.
Some things about the position...
- Oversees our Collision Center operations on a daily basis.
- Responsible for dispatching work, flagging technicians and monitoring technician efficiency
- Assuring that parts orders are correct
- Provide any Technical Support for Collision Technicians as needed.
- Maintaining Customer Contact on Cycle Times as per Collision Center guidelines
- Participate in Quality Control Procedures
- Spot Check Current Repairs to ensure Quality and Completion Time Promised
- And more...
- Two or More Years of Previous Collision Experience
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Certificates
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) Specialized areas such as:
- Ability to Stand 6 or more hours per day.
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Dealer Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Performance Longevity Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer