Bohn Toyota has an opening for a New/Used Car Product Specialist.
This is a Salaried Position, and includes monthly bonus opportunities, and a 4 Day Work Week!!
In this position you will have the opportunity to earn $36,000-$60,000** the first year, with the potential to earn even more based on your productivity.
- $2,000 a month Salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- 4 Day Work Week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Sales experience preferred, but will train the right person.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid La. Driver’s license, and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
**Terms and Limits apply**