Advantage BMW Midtown is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We have an opportunity for a Quality Wheel Repair Technician to join our service team.
We know that quality technicians make us and our customer cars look good. If you are experienced, hard working, and known for your skills and attention to detail, then our busy shop service center maybe the perfect fit for you.
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Dealer Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Performance Longevity Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 6 months of experience in rim repair to qualify for this amazing earning potential.
- Prior Paint and Body Experience a Plus
- Ability to Operate Floor Jack to Lift Vehicle to Remove and Repair Wheel
- Mix and Match Paint Colors Accurately
- Maintain a Clean Working Area
- Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer