Group 1 Automotive, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company recognized for being a top performer in the Automotive Industry. Our extremely competitive approach makes it inevitable that we will dominate the market. At Group 1, we know that achieving this goal will be the result from the dedication of the most talented & competitive people. We are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Professional able to develop, install, maintain and modify company applications and programs, identify and analyze user requirements and troubleshoot when required. This person will sit at our Rivertown Toyota dealership.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Investigate user computer problems, identify the source and determine solutions.
- Participate in the installation and testing of software and hardware
- Provide system level support to all personnel for all company computer software.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems.
- Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an IT Professional preferred.
- Automotive background a plus.
- Knowledge of company supported network platforms such as: Windows 7&10, Microsoft Office 2007 and up, Server,2008 and 2012
- Knowledge of basic Networking
- Knowledge of Shortel phone system a plus
- Working knowledge of ADP Systems
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.