- One or more years related experience in the collision repair industry.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, those practices related to recruiting and hiring, without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex/gender, national origin, sexual orientation, status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.