THE NEW STERLING MCCALL ACURA OF SUGARLAND is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are growing and needing to add a qualified and unique individual to join our service team. This is a multi task position coming aboard with a career opportunity reward!
Some Positiion Highlights
- Cashiering - Collect the total retail charges from the customer in cash, check or authorized charge account as needed
- Service Porter - Move vehicles on and off our lot which will include Service Loaners.
- Shuttle Driver - Pick up and Return Clients to the Dealership
- 40 Hour work week. Off everyother Saturday.
- This is a great opportunity to join us our newest dealership in Houston with a future reward to move up within 1 to 2 years for job well done!
We offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Training and Education fot Success!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.