Bohn Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, and we are looking to add a qualified BDC MANAGER to our team.
Our BDC Manager will be a huge part of us selling, servicing, and retaininig our customer and employees. They will be excited to come to work each and everyday to support the growth of our business!
Some of the Responsibilities…
- BDC setting appointments for sales only
- Making follow up calls
- Training agents
- Managing agent’s schedules
- Monitor call, text, and chat systems
- Collecting and organizing Lead data for reporting and follow up purposes
- Coordinating sales projects as required
- Monitor websites for anomalies, accuracy and compliance
- Automotive Dealership Experience Required
- Sales, Internet, and or call center experience preferred
- ADP CDK CRM experience a plus!
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
- Well organized and task oriented.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.