Automotive Technician - BMW of Tulsa, 4 Day Work Week!
More Information About This Job
BMW TECHNICIAN – Take your career in a new direction. 4 Day work Week!
Benefits of working at a BMW of Tulsa:
- A True 4 day work week
- We provide an environment where you can be and achieve your best.
- Hard work is rewarded. – Production Bonuses
- We understand it’s a new experience – Guaranteed minimum income during training period.
- Opportunities to receive achievement rewards from BMW. – Profiles in Achievement
- BMW technical training. – You will be put on a path to become your best.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*