Hilton Head BMW is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. We are seeking an Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic / ASE Certified Technician!
We are looking for experienced Technicians, with the right attitude, and enthusiasm for being the best at what you do! You must be customer centered and have excellent mechanical working skills on BMW vehicles. We need to expand our staff to better meet our customers' needs. We offer on the job training with excellent company benefits. Our dealership has continued to grow with increased demands on our current staff.
Live in Hilton Head Island where the average temperature is 77 degrees F, we average 215 sunny days a year, which equals more fun! Vacation at the Beach all year and come work with the most advanced BMW technology, 4 time BMW Center of Excellence award winner over the past 7 years, and in the running for 2018. Apply Today!
Benefits and opportunities:
- $3,500 Sign on Bonus*
- Flat rate commission based on experience with monthly bonus potential**
- Relocation assistance available**
- Air Condition shop
- Work Hours 7:30 to 6:00 - Work every 4th Saturday - 5 day work week!
- Closed Sunday!
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Student Loan Tuition Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- $2,000 Tool Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience a plus!
- European experience a plus!
- Outstanding Attitude, and Enthusiasm Required!
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Terms and Limits apply based on experience and certifications*