Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. We are looking to add qualified Mercedes-Benz Product Concierge to our team.
Some day to day responsibilities…
- Provides comprehensive product information throughout the sales process including product presentation, test drive, delivery/handover and product customer service after the purchase.
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies, and focuses on customer comfort level and retention.
- Needs a passion for the Mercedes Brand
- Resolves customer inquiries for vehicle technology issues.
- Answers product questions on the telephone and during walk-ins.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to clients.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors vehicle features, benefits and perhaps shortcomings.
- Need high understanding of the Mercedes Benz product
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions and demonstrates passion about brand and products.
What you need...
- Professional appearance and an excellent work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- 1 Year superior customer service skill required.
- Strong computer skills, to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident in using new media (tablets, social media, etc).
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Competitive Pay Plans • Huge Earning Potential
- Monthly Bonus Levels • Sales Incentives
- Full Training & Support • Wonderful Working Environment
- Medical Insurance • Great Advancement Opportunities
- Dental Insurance • Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance • 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.